Save money with early registration! In recognition of Brain Tumor Awareness month, the Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center will host its 7th annual Hope Starts Here Challenge on Saturday, May 12. New this year is a competitive half marathon. Last year’s event drew more than 440 people and raised more than $14,000. Click here to register.
- Critical need for O-negative, A-negative and B-negative blood throughout Upper Peninsula wp.me/p1Fz18-vE 17 hours ago
- New facility plan updates
- Marquette General names new chief operating officer
- Facilities Plan Taking Shape
- February 2013 Employee of the Month
- March 2013 Pulsar Award: Credentialing Team
- Marquette General Family Medicine receives MCIR Site of Excellence Award
- Wellness program for postpartum moms
- Marquette General CEO outlines 6-month check-up as Duke LifePoint Hospital
- Hope Starts Here Challenge slated for May 11
- Marquette General named ‘West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ fourth year in a row
- How do I talk to my child about someone who has died?
- Prevention crucial in colorectal cancer battle
- Certified Nurses Day
- You may have colon cancer and not know it
- The Crying Toddler
- End of Life: Who decides when you die?
- Employee of the Year 2012
- Employee wins Kindle for donating blood
- Rethink your drink
- NAHUC names Marquette General ‘Institutional Provider of the Year’
- January 2013 Pulsar Award: Hospitality Room Staff
- Employee attends Homeland Security Training
- New physician joins the Interventional and Vascular Institute of Northern Michigan
- December 2012 Pulsar Award: Finance Close Team
- January 2013 Employee of the Month
- New digital wayfinders installed
- Happy Nurse Anesthetist Week!
- Welcoming Pediatrician Dr. Lauren Meisel!
- Wrapping up “Pay it Forward” campaign
- Joy Niemi retires after 34 years